PARK RULES & POLICIES
RV Rates are for 2 people, 1 RV, 1 additional vehicle, and up to 2 pets.
Resort Rentals, Yurt and Tent Site rates are for 2 people, 1 vehicle.
All others are subject to an additional charge.
Redwood Meadows RV Resort reserves the right to change or modify any rules and policies without prior notification.
- Check in time begins at 1 P.M., Check in will be in the office.
- Check-out time is 11 A.M. Late Check-out (1 PM) will be charged $25.00. (unless you have permission from the manager for late check-out)
- Check-out after 4 P.M. is charged for full day.
- Discounts are given to qualified recipients upon request... please visit redwoodmeadowsrv.com (rates & policies) for a schedule of our discounts. Only 1 discount may be applied to a reservation.
- Reservations will be held with a credit card. By making a reservation with Redwood Meadows RV Resort, and providing a credit/debit card, and being assigned a reservation number, you agree our cancellation policy.
- Cancellations made prior to 72 hours before check-in time, will not be charged... cancellations less than 72 hours, will be charged one full day.
- Payment & reservation policy: Reservations are held with a credit card. Payment maybe made with cash or credit/debit card… a valid ID maybe requested.
- NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD ALLOWED! ...firewood is available in the office.
- NO LARGE FIRES! ...BURN ONLY wood approved by Redwood Meadows RV Resort.
- NO BURNING OF TRASH, PLASTIC, ETC... Do not leave trash in fire-pits. Place all trash in the dumpsters.
- Redwood Meadows RV Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Redwood Meadows RV Resort is a resort for recreational vehicles for short-term to medium-term stays.
- Redwood Meadows RV Resort reserves the right to move you to a different site at no cost or expense to Redwood Meadows RV Resort.
- Redwood Meadows RV Resort does not offer monthly rates. We do offer extended-stay discounts based on the daily rate of the site. Sites are designated as Standard, Deluxe or Premium, and are priced accordingly. Contact the Operations Manager for details.
- All extended-stay guests must be approved by our Operations Manager, and must be accompanied by a $100 non-refundable deposit.
Redwood Meadows RV Resort is a recreational vehicle, short-term-stay resort, therefore... No permanent structures allowed without approval of the Operations Manager. Permanent structures subject to an additional charge. … contact Resort office for rate schedule. No outdoor storage units without approval of the Operations Manager. Storage buildings/sheds subject to and additional charge. … contact Resort office for rate schedule.
- All vehicles, boats, trailers, motorcycles, or any other type of motorized vehicle must be registered with the office, and must be kept within the boundary of your assigned site. NO PARKING ANY VEHICLE, TRAILER, OR MOTORCYCLE ON THE GRASS. Any extra vehicle, boat or trailer is subject to an additional charge… contact Resort office for rate schedule.
- All sites are priced according to the designation of Standard, Deluxe or Premium, the number of people, the number of vehicles, boats, motorcycles, etc. and the number of pets. … contact the Resort office for a detailed rate schedule.
- Stays of 30 days or more qualify for special discounts... contact the operations manager/extended-stay coordinator about these.
- Redwood Meadows RV Resort is a "No Refund RV Park"
- Tents are allowed in tent sites only and certain pre-approved RV sites. Tents in RV sites are subject to an additional charge, plus the extra person charge.
- Vehicle washing (RVs, cars, boats, motorcycles) by permit only. Permits are $20 and include the special soap to help protect our environment.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 7 MPH
- No smoking, no pets and no open containers of alcohol allowed in the Resort office, Resort rec/community room, playground/games areas, laundry room or restroom/shower building.
- Campfires are allowed in fire-rings, grills or BBQ’s ONLY. Fire must be attended by an adult over the age of 18 and must be completely extinguished before leaving your site. NO BURNING TRASH.
- No clotheslines allowed, and nothing is allowed to be attached to our trees, poles or shrubs.
- Pets must be on a leash and under their owner's control at all times. Pick up after your pet... its the law!...and it's common decency! EXCESSIVE BARKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.